Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Beveridge Reef as seen from the top of Confetti's mast. Looking from the north, you can see the pass on the right. We never stepped foot on land during our whole stay at Beveridge, since none of the atoll is above the water.



The "chart" we used to navigate into the reef. (looking from the south - pass is on the left in the drawing).



Dan and I have decided that taking Confetti to Beveridge Reef is the coolest thing we've ever done on a boat, and possibly the coolest thing either of us have ever done in our lives.

(Just kidding about the picture taken from the mast. I found it on the internet.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I just wasted 10 minutes of my life staring at that picture wondering how on earth you took it from the top of your mast.

See Digger, still rocking the mental prowess I enjoyed during my 20's.
: )

xoxo
KT