Tuesday, May 08, 2007

paradise

Tuesday, 1600 Tahiti time
We are motoring 30 miles south, inside the atoll to anchor at the south pass. Fakarava is truly the paradise postcard picture, with palm trees growing out of white sandy beaches, stretching into clear, blue water. We all went diving in the north pass this morning, which was incredible. The coral is magnificent. Dave scuba-dived with some bigs sharks, while the rest of us snorkeled, our only shark sightings being pretty small, almost cute! We will anchor near the south pass tonight, and grill up the
rest of the 15-lbs of mahi-mahi that the mayor gave us.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna be there!!

Paige said...

Oh my god. This looks like a dream come true photo. "Here I am with my _____(insert appropriate expletive here) HOT ____(insert wife or husband here)!!!" Wow. Nice. Glad to see all is working again and the passage through the atolls went well.

Paige said...

Oh my god. This looks like a dream come true photo. "Here I am with my _____(insert appropriate expletive here) HOT ____(insert wife or husband here)!!!" Wow. Nice. Glad to see all is working again and the passage through the atolls went well.